This is a post from Vinaire, one of the frequent posters here, that I decided deserved its own blog post for discussion:
Here is my summary assessment of Scientology.
(1) Scientology consists of much ground breaking work by Hubbard.
(2) Scientology introduce a whole new plateau to addressing the problems of the mind.
(3) The work on this breakthrough is, however, far from complete.
(4) The success from application of Scientology is far from consistent.
(5) Any lack of success gets blamed on the practitioners of Scientology.
(6) Unmanageable difficulties seem to exist in the application of Scientology.
(7) Correction lists have become a part of “standard Scientology.”
(8) A closer look at Scientology shows a lack of application of the principle of poka-yoke .
(9) Looking is the key to successes in Scientology auditing.
(10) Scientology does not seem to put emphasis on Looking.
(11) Scientology takes up Looking on OT TR0 and Obnosis, but it fails to treat Looking systematically and highlight its importance in auditing.
(12) Principles of Looking, when applied, seem to provide poka-yoke to Scientology processes.
(13) These principles of Looking are now being developed under the heading of KHTK
(14) KHTK is a work in progress. All are welcome to improve upon this work.
Merry XMas and a Happy New Year!