Recently I started a thread on this blog questioning one of the Scientology basic philosophical principles. Out of this came a challenge for the scientologists readers:
Ask 5 non-scientologist the following questions:
- Have you ever liked someone less when you learned to know them better?
- Have you ever understood someone less when you communicated more with them?
- Have you ever liked something more even though you thought it was getting stranger and you understood it less?
- Have you ever grown tired of something the more you looked at it?
- Have you ever ended up agreeing less with a person when you communicated more?
Then briefly explain the ARC triangle to them and say:
“These three terms are interdependent one upon the other, and when one drops the other
two drop also. When one rises the other two rise also.”
Ask if they believe this statement is true. If you like, write the results here by leaving a comment.