A small part of the job description:
- Be passionate about Scientology.
- Keep in mind that Scientology is good. Always.
- Don’t admit to anything wrong in Scientology.
- Don’t admit that anything in Scientology could possibly have a negative effect on you.
- Keep a positive attitude toward anything pushed by the church.
- Treat anything written by LRH as gospel.
- Support all Scientology celebrities.
- When encountering anything negative about the church or about Scientology, disregard it as “entheta”.
- Always attack, never defend against any criticism.
- Ridicule opponents (like Anonymous)
- If a criticism “hits home”, react violently, loudly cry “foul” and dramatize so that the attacker can see how unfair the criticism was.
- Associate only with people who agree how excellent the Church of Scientology is.
- Label non-Scientologists and critics (like “wogs”, “SPs”, “PTSs” etc.)
Feel free to suggest additional points.