… on Github.
Got around to putting my most useful programming projects up on Github.com. You can now easily get the newst versions, repost bugs, read the source code and fork the code to make your own version.
The projects that are up so far are:
- npcg – the random encounters and NPC generator for the AMAR RPG
- hyperlist.vim – the VIM plugin to easily and effectively manage HyperListS
- hypergraph – the tool to make graphical representations of HyperListS
- mailfetch – collect mail from different imap accounts, filter and store locally
- imaptools – Client-side tools for imap mail
- pc41 – Facilitating serial/USB connection to an HP-41 calculator
The next project up will probably be my collection of HP-41 programs found on this site.
Update (2015-08-28): I have now put all my relevant HP-41 related programs up on my Github page. The pages and links on this site is now updated to point to my Github projects.