Some have wondered what I have been up to the past few weeks. The answer is seen over at d6gaming.org.
It has been a massive undertaking to get the whole of the Amar RPG online – rule system, information on the Kingdom of Amar, world mythology and more.
The whole system is now Open Source and put on a wiki so that anyone can pitch in to improve or add to the system or the world.
We welcome anyone to contribute new skills, spells, potions, rituals, magical items or any other neat and worthwhile additions.
And we welcome every nitpicking language enthusiast to correct errors in the text.
There is also a good collection of graphics included that any Game Master of any RPG system can freely use.
… on Github.
Got around to putting my most useful programming projects up on Github.com. You can now easily get the newst versions, repost bugs, read the source code and fork the code to make your own version.
The projects that are up so far are:
- npcg – the random encounters and NPC generator for the AMAR RPG
- hyperlist.vim – the VIM plugin to easily and effectively manage HyperListS
- hypergraph – the tool to make graphical representations of HyperListS
- mailfetch – collect mail from different imap accounts, filter and store locally
- imaptools – Client-side tools for imap mail
- pc41 – Facilitating serial/USB connection to an HP-41 calculator
The next project up will probably be my collection of HP-41 programs found on this site.
Update (2015-08-28): I have now put all my relevant HP-41 related programs up on my Github page. The pages and links on this site is now updated to point to my Github projects.