It’s been liberating to do some coding lately. I finally got around to update my Non-Player Character (NPC) generation program (npcg) for the Amar Role-Playing Game. I have added a major feature – the ability to generate random encounters for the game. I also improved the generating of human NPCs and fixed several bugs. The online version of the program went south after Ruby (the programming language) was updated to version 1.9 as the templating engine I used – Amrita – stopped working. The nerd in me woke up and rose to the occasion. After two weeks of Ruby coding and a major overhaul, I am proud to present the new online version of NPCG 🙂
If you have any questions or suggestions, don’t be too shy to speak up.